Hunt the hunter Campaign
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

DZ Chicago

2 posters

Go down

DZ Chicago Empty DZ Chicago

Post by Admin Fri Jul 31, 2015 7:38 pm

I’m going to post your walk to the Mall and describe what you find there.

There s going to be a few rolls if you want to find some specific things or find some relative information.

After you re call to the Johnson’s you still have a few hours walk. Actually, it s going to take you 2 and a half hour.

The snow seems to have stopped falling but that doesn’t make the walk any less treacherous and of course the wind still blows he snow in ways most other cities would call a blizzard. Still you finally reach your destination.

The first thing you notice is the armed guards patrolling in bikes around the complex and the fortified entrance. You also spot a few sniper on the roof.

The Maker Collective is not so much a mall as it is a small city in itself. It s a network of strip mall and office buildings connected in some places with canvas tunnels almost like a giant hamster cage. It’s one of the few place in the DZ (Dead Zone but the local only call it the Zone ) where the AR spam is as thick as the snow. You can hear the sound of workshops and hardware manufacturing even through the howling wind and the occasional gust of wind brings the scent of ozone and prometeum.

A single story building stands out on the side of the Collective and seems more guarded then the rest.

After a quite check at the entrance that involve you paying an entrance fee of 10 NY, you decide to get some well deserved shuteye.

You find a seemingly controlled squat where it seems safe to bunk, albeit with your gun under your pillow. On the good side .. it’s free.

Your “rendez vous” with Amber the runner who needs your help isn’t until tomorrow night so you got some time. (For info it s 16H)

Tell me what you wish to do? Some leg work if you want some info on the Collective or if you wish to find Sam the runaway girl.

How long you want to sleep?

Rolf decides to go ask around about the girl. He had a “ok” night sleep while you were partying.

Rolls for legwork: Charisma + etiquette – 4 (because you are not well known)
Rolls for Matrix search - 6 (Noise and specificity)

Tell me things in detail or ask for clarification I ll try to answer fast. I put the Fofo on my phone Suspect

Admin
Admin

https://huntthehunter.forumactif.org

Back to top Go down

DZ Chicago Empty Re: DZ Chicago

Post by Moriarty Fri Jul 31, 2015 8:39 pm

At this point, Gwenveïr@Violette is experiencing a comedown as the effects of the novacoke are wearing off. Rather than taking an other dose, she choose to take some sleep. She asks her compagnions to take a watch turn, though. This place is dangerous, and she fears that her expensive gear and her gorgeous figure might attract some nasty predators.

She wakes up in the late evening, feeling sick, but rested anyway. She decides to take a walk in the mall, to find out what sort of games are played in this place at night. She's not too eager to find out about the girl named Sam. This creature smells like trouble. Besides, she's not so sure that she could take her in a fair fight, which is a really uncomfortable thought.

But there could be some more money to make, and you can never have too much of this. So, she asks around, hoping that Lop Lop will not go crazy on this thing. Those virgins are unpredictable.

Legwork roll : epic fail (O success, 2 losses). Aïe.  affraid

Moriarty

Back to top Go down

Post by Admin Fri Jul 31, 2015 9:01 pm

Tu peux me dire exactement ou tu vas pour faire tes recherches et le sujet. Comment tu t y prends please.

Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Moriarty Fri Jul 31, 2015 9:18 pm

Je traîne dans le mall à la recherche de mecs ayant des activités louches : drogues, armes, wathever. Je fait mine d'avoir quelques nuyens à dépenser, et je pose des questions sur une de mes potes avec qui j'étais en soirée, et qui est partie sous trip dans la dead zone. J'essaye de la retrouver. je donne la description de Sam.

Moriarty

Back to top Go down

Post by Admin Sat Aug 01, 2015 12:27 am

Ok. Tu decroches un rdv le lendemain vers 21h dans une soirée un peu du genre on faut comme dans les grandes villes. Tu sais que tout les gens de la nuit (du patelin) y seront. Oublie pas que tu as rdv avant avec Albert pour une diversion à 1h du mat

Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Moriarty Sat Aug 01, 2015 7:52 am

Ok!

Après avoir fait mon petit tour, je retrouve mes compagnons et me prépare pour l'opération de diversion. Après avoir vérifié mes armes et fait un brin de toilette, je me fais un fix à la novacoke. Alors, je serai près à partir au rendez-vous avec Amber.

Moriarty

Back to top Go down

Post by Loplop/Oksy Sat Aug 01, 2015 11:22 am

Once we're in the safe zone i'm gonna find the safest place and go to sleep, not too much because i never sleep a lot. After that i'm gonna use the data tap i put on the two nods to filter the info coming in and out of the DZ. My point is to search key info about the escaped technomancer. I'll look for incident or report involving a girl with her description or abilities, and i'm talking about her fighting skills as well as her techno abilities. To help me in my research i'll take a look inside the data i stole from the lab, trying to find if there is a place she would go, people she would try to contact or find. I did two search roll, one wih 3 success (5/6/5) and one with 4 succes (5/6/6/5). I'm particularly motivated to find her, even if i don't know what will happen once i do.

Loplop/Oksy

Back to top Go down

Post by Admin Sat Aug 01, 2015 1:37 pm

So after a few hours of sleep you both go about your business.
Here is what the matrix research uncovers about Sam.

She has been seen in the building next to the complex and some believe that she is under the protection of a ganger band.
You lk have go do more investigation to find out more but you both have the all day to do that.

Gwen you ve taken the drug and you also have pieced it together that the outside building is actually a drug factory and the real money maker of the place.

Oksy tell me what you prepare for the meet and what you do with your time during the day.

Gwen tell me if you are going to the meet at 21h and what you prepare.

Both have your stuff on you at all time because let s face it you don't trust anyone in this place.

Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum